Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good Iphone App - Phonics game



If you really need to let your kids play Iphone, this application is a good one. It is called "Phonics", there're 2 sections in this app, the first one is the phonics sound of A - Z, the second section is the spelling part where the app will prompt the kid the sound of each alphabet that make up a word. If the kid gets the spelling right, the word and picture will dance, is quite interesting and Chloe likes it.

You might also be interested in another Iphone App of "IWriteWord"

1 comments:

Blog Comment Backlinks on May 14, 2019 at 5:11 PM said...

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. iOS Developer

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting