Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arts need not be expensive! $2 buy from Daiso

Daiso is a place that I like to shop and can spend quite a long time in it. There're many materials you can find there and make use of to promote creativity in your children's learning. Here I would like to share a few things I bought the other day.
I like this puncher, the little cut outs can be pasted on a card to give it a 3D effects, is really nice.

This set is a worth buy, each set has a total of 5 designs and inclusive of the gadget to press the paper.

The quality of the crayon is very good, I tested it on paper the stroke is very smooth and easy. Chloe doesn't like her current crayon, she prefer painting, I wonder is it because her current crayon is not easy to use. Since this set of crayon only costs $2, I would like to let her try, and there're 24 colours in the set!

With just $8, I get to buy so many stuff! Mummy is happy with the purchase, I'm sure Chloe will also be happy with it :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting